Friday, March 4, 2011

Gee, I've been waiting my whole life to see this car! Wait a minute, What?!

Wow, I can't wait to see what is in store for us when it comes to the new Toyota FT- II. Sarcasm is in the air for you readers out there who can not see my facial expressions. Although, FT-86G was highly   anticipated , we cannot say the same for the FT-86II. The FT-86II only  bares resemblance to the original FT-86 concept which is considered the ugly sister of the two. Maybe I didn't get the memo. Considering the market place one would believe that it has the potential to succeed in it's niche. Nevertheless, on the other hand, when placed up against the likes of the Hyundai Genesis coupe the chances are between far and between.


The exterior takes a lot of time to get use too. I mean you have eyes for yourself. The thing is not that the FT-86II is ugly it is just not as attractive as the G.  However the FT-86II  does have an unique appeal to itself. You know that get up and go sporty feel. Apart of me still wishes and hopes that the G will be brought to the market place. As for the power-train be prepared for the basic 4 banger that can me modified to the individual liking. So, adjust your specs and eyes to behold the FT-86 II.  





So, give us here at Auto Ring Magazine your take on the new Toyota coupe.




No comments:

Post a Comment